Construction (CSCS) Courses
Over the last 5 years, JTJ has seen hundreds of learners achieve their BTEC Level 1 in Certificate in Construction on their two week vocational course.
And even better, JTJ pay for the learner's test and CSCS card at the end of the course which helps them enter the world of work.
The course is a two week classroom based course which touches on the following elements:
- starting work in construction
- the roles available in the industry
- health, safety & welfare including HASWA & COSHH legislations
- working as a team to move resources
- manual handling
- interview techniques
- how to behave in a construction job interview
- working for local companies and what they expect.
With the strong employer links we have within the sector, we also offer support to all of our learners in sourcing employment.
We have a number of training centres in and around London as well Manchester with rolling dates for courses. Contact us or speak to your JCP advisor for the next dates in your area.