Hospitality Courses and Traineeships
As well as operating in the London and surrounding areas, we have now partnered with award-winning Chef, Michael Hales, to provide amazing opportunities for young people to carve out a successful career in hospitality, trained by an industry professional, in the North.
We deliver a 2 week course as well as traineeships in Hospitality. Courses in both programmes are constantly running so please contact us to find out dates and locations.
Our Hospitality programmes are a unique and exciting venture for everyone to be involved in. Our learners gain a wealth of knowledge and experience from both the classroom activities, including guest services, front of house operations as well as gain a Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety, and also the work experience placements (traineeships only).
We have forged relationships with the best employers within the sector to provide real and meaningful work experience placements for our learners to give them the best start in their future careers. These placements provide the best opportunity for our learners to really shine and show their motivation to work. All trainees are guaranteed an interview at the end of their successful placement with the hope of securing a full time role within the business.
With the strong employer links we have within the sector, we also offer support to all of our learners in sourcing employment.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
– BTEC Level 1 in Hospitality
– CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety Certificate
– Certificate in Food Allergen Training (Manchester only)
– You will gain a brilliant introduction to the hospitality industry
– A guaranteed job interview
– Customer service skills
– Guest services skills
– Housekeeping skills
– Functional skills
– Front of House Operations
– Work experience within a great hospitality employer
WHO CAN APPLY?
To apply for this course you must:
– Be 19-24 years old (traineeship) or 19+ (2 week course)
– Be in receipt of either JSA or ESA benefits
– Show enthusiasm and ambition to work
Our traineeship model:
- 4 week taster of the industry - classroom based
- Functional skills
- 100 hour work experience placement with one of the region's best hospitality employers
- Guaranteed job interview with the employer
- Potential of a permanent job offer and/or progression to an Apprenticeship